Hot Air Balloon Safari
Ballooning happens at dawn, which implies a pre-daybreak wake up with steaming espresso and a nippy drive to the dispatch. The feeling of fervour swells through you as the extraordinary balloons gradually load up with tourist, rising up awkwardly over their fastened crates. Take-off is a boisterous, uneven issue, which adds to the excitement and improves the sudden quietness when you reach cruising height. The commotion of the warming fire intersperses the calm alongside the delicate whistle of air flows and incidental ‘ooohs’ from your co-passengers.
The land beneath you is calm in the tranquility of first light as dawn spreads out in splendid hues on the eastern skyline. As the earth heats up, untamed life begins to move – the cool of the early morning is the best time of day for diversion seeing, and a tourist balloon gives you a particularly great perspective of the fields. The balloon can fly moderately low over huge groups (in contrast to helicopters and light airship), making this outstanding amongst other approaches to see the full wonder of the Great Wildebeest Migration.
When you contact down on strong earth once more, a sublime champagne informal breakfast anticipates you, arranged and served on the savannah – the ideal end to a remarkable and serene safari experience. You can choose from our Four-hour and Two-hour Balloon Safari according to your tour style of Budget, mid-range and luxury style.
- Overnight stays in Hotel/Lodge/Camps
- Professional, experienced Safari guides:
- All Park fees
- Rescue fees
- All meals while on the Mountain
- Guides’, Porters’, and Cooks’ salaries and park fees
- Quality Mess tents with table and chairs
- Large portions of fresh, healthy, nutritious food
- Clean, purified drinking waters
- Airport transfers
- Accommodation outside of safari route
- Tanzania Visa
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Meals not listed above
- Optional Trekking.